ENPORA IP SERVICES
Enpora is an Industrial Property firm which provides a full range of specialized IP services and advice for successful protection of patents, trademarks and industrial designs in Romania and the European Union.
Enpora has been for many years one of the leading IP firms in Romania. Our client portfolio comprise more that 2000 companies worldwide that entrusted us with filing, prosecuting or litigating about 2000 Patent cases and 3000 Trademark cases.
Our strength point is our team of experts which comprises in-house Romanian and European Patent, Trademark and Design attorneys having as primary specializations engineering and law as well as external technical specialists with a background allowing a broad technical coverage.
Our experts have the experience to deal with industries like: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Industry, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Computers, Telecommunication and others.
In addition to our technical and legal competence, we can also draw on a great many years of experience in the IP field giving us the expertise to find efficient solutions to most complex matters.
We believe that the success of our clients depends on our continuous development. Since the creation of our firm each of our experts is in a state of constant self-improvement.
We are structured in a manner that efficient and personalized services reach all our customers in a cost-effective way.
Our business experience and many years of practice enable us to understand very well our customers’ demands.
Our area of expertize includes:
- Drafting, filing and prosecuting of National patents, European Patents, PCTs, Utility Models, national and European Trademarks and national and European Industrial Designs
- IP litigations comprising filing of administrative actions before the Romanian Patent and Trademark Office, EUIPO and EPO as well as legal actions before the Romanian courts and authorities
- Renewal services for patents, trademarks and industrial designs
- Portfolio management comprising drafting and recording of assignments, licenses, changes in the legal status of IP owners
- Searches and surveillance of patents, trademarks, industrial designs
- Domain names filing and litigation
- Custom enforcement